[MD-Sligo] Corrected link and explanation

Deborah deborahb14 at verizon.net
Sat Oct 2 04:22:49 UTC 2021

Here is the corrected link for our Sees shop, and some explanation.  I have
ordered some things (to test the website, of course), and they will be
shipped in November.  If you want to, for example, buy a nice box of
chocolates for your reader, you can order them now and they will be shipped
before the holidays.  I believe some items are missing from the list, and I
will check on that, but I will start blitzing closer to the end of October.