[MD-Sligo] FW: Saturday's meeting and other announcements

Deborah deborahb14 at verizon.net
Sun Oct 3 22:18:10 UTC 2021

The chapter meeting will be this Saturday at 1:30.  This will be our last chapter meeting before the convention.  We will have our next chapter meeting on the thurd Saturday in November, November 20.

In case you missed the announcement about Lloyd’s memorial service, it will be on Saturday, October 16, at 11:00, at the Presbyterian Church of the Atonement, 10613 Georgia Avenue.

Our Sees candy online shop is open for business.  You may order before December 3.  Deliveries begin in the middle of November.  I will send out the link before the chapter meeting.

For those wishing to pay for raffle tickets, you may send a check to the NFB of Maryland office, payable to the NFB of Maryland.  The address is

1800 Johnson Street

Suite N1

Baltimore, MD 21230

You may also pay by Paypal through the Donate link on the NFB of Maryland website.  Put “Raffle tickets” in the comment field.

You may pay dues through www.nfbmd.org/dues <http://www.nfbmd.org/dues> .  You may also send a check to the treasurer, Ben Danforth.  If you need his address, I will email it offlist to you.

We will be holding elections in November.  This is to accommodate the NFB of Maryland policy of having all new officers begin serving close to the same time.  You are eligible to vote or hold office if you have paid 2021 dues.

Debbie

Ben Danforth is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Sligo Creek Chapter's Monthly Meeting
Time: Oct 9, 2021 01:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/5911247472?pwd=R2plWjl1REIvTmNOUjh6ZFFnZ2NYQT09

Meeting ID: 591 124 7472
Passcode: 700961
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,5911247472#,,,,*700961# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
Meeting ID: 591 124 7472
Passcode: 700961