[MD-Sligo] Montgomery County Council proclamation

Deborah deborahb14 at verizon.net
Sat Oct 16 01:43:48 UTC 2021

I gave the Montgomery County Council staff the names of the first 4 people
who have volunteered to be there.    They are Yasmin, Tom, Dontee and me.  I
think we are a good representative sample of the county's residents.  I hope
many of you will volunteer next year when we can hopefully do it live.
Below is the Youtube link.

You may watch and share the broadcast from the Council's YouTube page
<https://www.youtube.com/c/MoCoCouncilMD> . Once on YouTube, scroll down to
the Councilmembers in Session section. Next, select VIEW FULL PLAYLIST and
select the Council session by date, or click here
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZCXXSEK61w&list=PLvk-7RcdeRpRZUzpZkoInx1Cn
qKfb4u9T&index=2> .