[MD-Sligo] Saturday's meeting at new Zoom address

Deborah deborahb14 at verizon.net
Mon Sep 6 21:51:59 UTC 2021

Ben Danforth is graciously offering his Zoom address for our meetings while Lloyd is unable to do it.  The Zoom information is below.

We will be discussing the state convention, which will be in person on November 12-14.

We will have a fall raffle this year.  Tickets are $1 or six for $5.  Prizes are $300, $100 or $50.  Please let me know how many tickets you want.

The crab feast will be on Sunday afternoon, October 3.  Tickets are $60.

Debbie