[MD-Sligo] Treasurer's Report, September 2021

Judy A. Rasmussen -DORS- judy.rasmussen at maryland.gov
Fri Sep 10 14:34:49 UTC 2021

Hi Terri,

Thank you so much for your comforting words. Everything you said is true.
Lloyd is in Johns Hopkins in Baltimore. I am relying on people from my
church, my reader, and on one  of Lloyd’s ham radio buddies to take me back
and forth each day. His heart muscle is very weak, and the doctors don’t
really have answers as to how to make his heart stay in a normal rhythm. He
is alert, hasn’t lost his sense of humor, and I am glad I can spend a part
of each day with him.