[MD-Sligo] Lloyd

Brown, Debbie dabro at loc.gov
Mon Sep 13 12:50:05 UTC 2021

They will be happy for your prayers.

From: MD-Sligo <md-sligo-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Bernadette Jacobs via MD-Sligo
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2021 8:41 AM
To: Sligo Creek Chapter list, NFB of Maryland <md-sligo at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Bernadette Jacobs <bernienfb75 at gmail.com>; tomvab at msn.com; ivandyhelp at gmail.com; metmku at gmail.com; jpaukward at gmail.com; eitington at gmail.com; kiandra0997 at gmail.com; atorres at torresfoundation.org; smrtypantz301 at gmail.com; victormurrana at gmail.com; sdj60259 at aol.com; hikma061416 at gmail.com; gjeandron at gmail.com; Bobo, Linda <bobbybobo1 at comcast.net>; mcarpentersv at gmail.com; adelriego135 at gmail.com; mpminyem at gmail.com; alfreeman2 at verizon.net; drush301 at outlook.com; nerimundle at icloud.com; underseaworld1 at netscape.net; 2reachmichael.g.clark at gmail.com; kikelly53 at verizon.net; dontee.wl8 at gmail.com; toothmanjanice at gmail.com; raniadima at gmail.com
Subject: Re: [MD-Sligo] Lloyd

Oh Debbie!!!  I never saw this till just this morning!!!  I sincerely hope Judy doesn't mind my putting her and Lloyd on our Church prayer list!!!  Poor Judy!!!  Does she have a cell?  I'd like to convey a message to her that Bill and I will be praying fervently for her!!!
I'm so terribly sorry for all this!!!  If there's anything we can do at all, please do let us know right away.  Won't you???  This makes my heart so sad for Judy.  We all know God is right there in their corner.

Love and Blessings,

Bernadette Jacobs