[MD-Sligo] Lloyd

David Andrews dandrews920 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 14 01:59:31 UTC 2021

Debbie:

Thanks for letting us know! My thoughts go out to Judy. Lloyd was a
good Federationist and a great guy. I roomed with him at the National
Center a couple times, and enjoyed getting to know him a little!

He was on a number of our lists, and I was always impressed with how
he was able to answer people's questions. His technical knowledge was
astounding!

We will all miss him!

Every time you read a digital talking book from NLS, think of Lloyd.
He worked behind the scenes, and contributed a lot over the years.

Dave