[MD-Sligo] An emergency trip

Chikodinaka Oguledo lovenwantintin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 07:06:07 UTC 2022

On Tue, Dec 13, 2022 at 2:02 AM Amber Woods <woodsamber83 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Giving the  whole chapter my heartfelt  condolences  for member Jenifer
> and prayers  and positive thoughts  for Debbie and her family.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Amber Woods
>

> On Mon, Dec 12, 2022 at 7:17 AM Chikodinaka Oguledo via MD-Sligo <
> md-sligo at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>

>> On Sun, Dec 11, 2022 at 8:45 PM Frederick Kamara via MD-Sligo <
>> md-sligo at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Debbie,
>>>
>>> I wish your mother a speedy recovery. We will miss you.
>>>

>>> I am terribly sorry I couldn’t attend Jennifer’s memorial service
>>> yesterday. I was caught up in a domestic situation that didn’t permit me to
>>> do so. May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
>>>
>>> Fred.

know that all the NFC members make mistakes. Nobody is perfect at the Nfb
my heart go to you go back to you and your family and to the rest of the
Debbie Brown family and call to the entire Nfb nationwide, especially the
Sligo Creek chapter and the national Harbor chapter. God bless happy
holidays. Happy Xmas and happy prosperous new year. --
+1 301-675-9657