[MD-Sligo] Please read: January chapter meeting

Ben Danforth bdanforth at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 01:52:47 UTC 2022

Due to the latest virus surge in our area, the Sligo Creek chapter meeting
scheduled for 1:30 PM this Saturday, January 8, will occur virtually using
Zoom rather than in person (as previously announced). Debbie is still out
of town, so she asked me to relay this message to everyone. Below is the
sign-in information for Zoom.

Hope to see you (virtually) at 1:30 PM on Saturday!

Ben

Ben Danforth is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/5911247472?pwd=R2plWjl1REIvTmNOUjh6ZFFnZ2NYQT09

Meeting ID: 591 124 7472
Passcode: 700961
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,5911247472#,,,,*700961# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
Meeting ID: 591 124 7472
Passcode: 700961