[MD-Sligo] Chapter meeting on Zoom this Saturday

Deborah deborahb14 at verizon.net
Thu Jul 14 02:29:43 UTC 2022

We will be meeting on Saturday, July 16, at 1:30.  The link is below.

We had a great convention, but a few people have unfortunately gotten sick.
I think everyone is getting treatment, and I hope they will be on the mend
soon.

We have a picnic planned for August.  I will be checking with Kimoy to see
if that is still on.  We still have to take things at least month to month.

The crab feast is on Friday, August 5.  If you want to pay the $65 price,
you must pay by July 22.  After that, the price is $70.

We had a few door prize winners at the convention, and Sadiqa won a prize
for being a new PAC contributor.  Maryland is now tied with Colorado for PAC
contributions, and we are pleased to have new contributors.

The Zoom link for  the meeting is below.
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/5911247472?pwd=R2plWjl1REIvTmNOUjh6ZFFnZ2NYQT09

Meeting ID: 591 124 7472
Passcode: 700961
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,5911247472#,,,,*700961# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
Meeting ID: 591 124 7472
Passcode