[MD-Sligo] Montgomery County's covid testing

Deborah deborahb14 at verizon.net
Mon Jul 18 00:08:36 UTC 2022

I took one of the county's PCR tests that you can get at libraries.  Of
course someone has to administer the test because it is not accessible.  It
is put in a dropbox and the results are supposed to be available the next
day.  I got them around 6:30 pm.  They are labeled Low Importance by
Outlook, which is why I had trouble finding them when I took a test before
the convention.  You get a security pop-up at first.  I needed to do an
audio capcha.  They are seven characters long, a combination of letters and
numbers.  The letters use the radio alphabet (alpha, bravo, Charlie, etc.)
and are low fidelity.  You should set your JAWS to Speech on Demand so it
isn't yakking at you.  I was testing for my workplace because I had been
exposed.  Just wanted to let everyone know, because before this is over,
many of us may have to use any testing method we can find.