[MD-Sligo] Learn About Web Accessibility – June 24! « Where It's AT – Assistive Technology Blog

Dontee Wrenn dontee.wl8 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 14:06:54 UTC 2022

http://www.equipmentlink.org/blog/?p=5052&utm_campaign=twitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter

Learn About Web Accessibility – June 24!
MDTAP Blog
Don’t miss our next IT Accessibility session: Basic Web Accessibility – Guidelines, Techniques & Testing! Join our very own Andrew Drummond as he partners with the NFB to introduce you to the laws and guidelines that define accessibility as well as the methods you can use to test your website. This session will also include a demonstration of how a screen reader interprets a website.
Friday, June 24th, 1:00 – 2:15 p.m. eastern time

Dontee L. Wrenn