[MD-Sligo] Birth announcement

Ben Danforth bdanforth at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 01:19:54 UTC 2022

Thank you everyone for the warm wishes. 2-22-22 is certainly a memorable
birthday. Regarding the origins of Astrid's name, Emily and I are (like
Debbie) fans of the children's book Pippi Longstocking by the Swedish
author Astrid Lindgren. Emily and I also spent a few years studying and
living in Sweden and have family connections to Scandinavia, where the name
Astrid is more common. (The name might be used elsewhere too--such as
Armenia in the case of Judy's friend.)