[MD-Sligo] Raffle tickets; convention plane ticket

Deborah deborahb14 at verizon.net
Tue Mar 15 02:01:25 UTC 2022

	First, please let me know if you want any raffle tickets and have
not already told me.  They are $5 each.  Drawings occur throughout the month
of May.  If your number is drawn on a weekday or Sunday, you win $50; if it
is drawn on Saturday,  you win $100.

Also, if you want to go to convention on the flight that Amber Woods is
getting together, please let me know.  The ticket costs $336.  The flight
leaves on Sunday, July 3 at 8:40 pm and arrives in New Orleans at 10:10 pm.
The return is on Monday, July 11, leaving at 5:50 am and arriving at BWI at
9:10 am.