[MD-Sligo] Learn about Membership

Chikodinaka Oguledo lovenwantintin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 17:44:53 UTC 2022

Please share this message new membership information with our ACV people as well as the Inspirational Three Support On featuring JOICE Brooks. and Harriet Davis thank you very much for supporting our movement National Federation of the Blind live the life you want remember Blindness is not what holds you back let’s all go build the national Federation of the blind Nfb also our ACB people need to be informed of this new membership I’m already a member but we need to get the word out the more we get the word out of our NFC movement the more lives can be changed so let’s go build the Nfb and let’s go live the lives we wantNfb national Federation of the blind we’re together with love Hope and possibilities we we

Nfb national Federation of the blind we’re together with love Hope and possibilities we can transform and change dreams into reality please send this email and information to your circle of friends including yourSent from my iPhone. 7+ smart phone