[MD-Sligo] (no subject)

Chikodinaka Oguledo lovenwantintin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 15:20:21 UTC 2022

Will never be another Jennifer you every time you walk into a fight a room full of Sligo people or a room full of Federation of he will burst out laughing or she would light up a room with a smile she is very heartwarming if you need encouragement he will give you words of encouragement if you need a laugh she will tell a good joke if you need some help he will give you a song with Hope or a word of hope there is never too big or too small she has contributed to the world to the blind community into the Society mayors soul rest in the bottom of the Lord bye-bye Jennifer bye-bye Jennifer bye-bye Jennifer we love you with Lego members we love you with the flow go federation family remember the one who created you and made you and bless you we love you and think he will take good care of you cast your words and your burdens on to Jesus who he will take good care of you good night Jennifer good night until we meet in heaven to depart no more good night Jennifer from all the birth of the Nfb flag or family good night

Sent from my iPhone. 7+ smart phone