[MD-Sligo] Sad news

Chikodinaka Oguledo lovenwantintin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 15:29:03 UTC 2022

Ooh
Did I mention she was a member of Briel. she loved Briel. she enjoyed Briel. she did everything in Briel. Braille with her favorite thing he was a member of the Braille readers are leaders contact on top of that she will loved News Line she was a big addict of NFB newsline she reads the paper every day Washington Post New York Times the daily Los Angeles time to many other newspapers she had a victor reader stream when she get bored book she was a member of the Nls talking book program she went to every state and national convention this lady was an extraordinary lady of God and she goes to church every Sunday she was a big big attic
She was a big addict in the national Federation of the blind Federation family he was a big member of the federation family she will be missed her so will be missed but her spirit and her mind will live on let us get this message give me a wake up call for all the best Federation Of The Blind Of Maryland State Convention of what she did when she was alive when she took on the federation wagon when she took onto the federation world and when she took on life as a blind lady rest in peace sweetie rest in peace really rest in peace
In memory of this lady let’s live the life we want truly live the life we want and let’s build yellow let’s go build the national Federation of the blind building well build your life will build the Nfb well and let’s go live the life we want remember we only got one life in this world we got a cherry shit well we got to live it well this lady lives her life well let’s build the National Federation Of The Blind Of Maryland State goodbye Jennifer I will see goodbye Jennifer I will see you in heaven rest in peace baby girl

Sent from my iPhone. 7+ smart phone