[MD-Sligo] Chapter meeting at White Oak Library

Terri Nettles terrinettles at comcast.net
Tue Nov 15 00:38:30 UTC 2022

Debbie since I placed my order will we be getting our nuts this weekend at the meeting? Will bring our check.

Terri Nettles

On Nov 14, 2022, at 5:57 PM, Deborah via MD-Sligo <md-sligo at nfbnet.org> wrote:

We are meeting in person this weekend at the White Oak Library, 11701 New Hampshire Avenue.  We meet in the lower level meeting room.  The back entrance goes directly to the meeting room.

We will have Shawn Brennan from the Montgoemry County government to talk to us about transportation.

We will bring some nuts to the chapter meeting, but we would prefer that people order ahead of the meeting.  Please contact me or Ju8dy with your order.  I will attach an order form to this email.

We had a very good convention, and we hope that more of you will be able to join us next year.

We are happy to announce that Paul Wales, one of our former BELL students, won the Jennifer Baker awaqrd, given to a young person who has overcome many challenges to learn braille and other blindness skills.

See you all on Saturday!

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for MD-Sligo:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/md-sligo_nfbnet.org/terrinettles%40comcast.net