[MD-Sligo] Chapter meeting at White Oak Library

Judy A. Rasmussen -DORS- judy.rasmussen at maryland.gov
Tue Nov 15 14:34:17 UTC 2022

Chapter meeting at White Oak Library

Hi all,

Yes, people who come to the chapter meeting this weekend will get their
nuts. I have received orders from Tom, Terry Nettles, Terry Powers and ben
Danforth. I am sorry I haven’t made nut deliveries previously. It has been
a busy time. Hopefully, things will calm down a little now. I will bring
extra nuts to the chapter meeting, but not huge amounts. If anyone other
than the people previously mentioned want nuts, send the order to my home
e-mail address judyras at sprynet.com or call me at 301-946-8345.

Judy