[MD-Sligo] Celebrations

Deborah deborahb14 at verizon.net
Sat Nov 19 22:49:58 UTC 2022

At the chapter meeting, we discussed what to do for a December event.  We
will meet on Saturday, December 17.  I will be looking at Stained Glass Pub,
to make sure there are menu choices that everyone can eat.  I will check out
a good time when it might be less busy.

We will also be meeting, just for fun for those who are available, next
Saturday, November 26, at 2:00 at Silver Diner, 12276 Rockville Pike.  If
you want to join us, please let me know by the day before so I know how many
people are coming.

I will have more on the December 17 event later.