[MD-Sligo] FW: NLS eReader training

Deborah deborahb14 at verizon.net
Wed Oct 19 00:00:29 UTC 2022

The Sligo Creek Chapter will hold a training session on the NLS eReader on
Sunday afternoon, October 23, at 2:00.  It will last for about one hour.

We will set the date and time.  We will then spend time looking for braille
books and magazines on BARD.  If we have time after that, we will explore
the BARD website on the computer.

If you have not already connected to BARD, you should have the following
information within easy reach while you are at the meeting:

Your WiFi name and password

Your BARD username and password

If you want to connect to NFB-Newsline, you should have your six-digit
username and your four-digit security code, which is your password.

If you have the latest update, you can also access Bookshare.

We will be using Judy Rasmussen's Zoom room, not the number we usually use
for a chapter meeting.  The link is below.

Judy Rasmussen is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: EReader question and answer

 Date Sunday, October 23, Time 2:00 pm Eastern  (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us06web.zoom.us/j/8634729992?pwd=MStobkZvZzVBMjRwMjJsaktuRnFjZz09

Meeting ID: 863 472 9992

Passcode: 645502

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,8634729992#,,,,*645502# US (Washington DC)

+13126266799,,8634729992#,,,,*645502# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)