[MD-Sligo] Chapter meeting in person

Deborah deborahb14 at verizon.net
Mon Sep 5 22:50:49 UTC 2022

We will be meeting in person on Saturday, September 10, at the White Oak
Library, 11701 New Hampshire Avenue, at 1:30.  We will meet in the meeting
room at the lower level.

We will be holding elections in November.  If you want to pay 2022 dues in
person, this is the last opportunity before the convention or before
elections.

If you would like to participate in the advocacy committee's EIP training,
please contact Sharon Maneki at nfbmdsm at gmail.com <mailto:nfbmdsm at gmail.com>
.  You will receive an outline which you should study ahead of time, because
we will be writing an IEP, and you will be better able to participate if you
have studied.

Convention registration is available at www.nfbmd.org/convention
<http://www.nfbmd.org/convention> .    Please let me know if you plan on
going.  We will make an allocation in October for those who need assistance,
as well as for door prizes.

Looking forward to seeing you all on Saturday!