[MD-Sligo] Treasurer's Report, September 2022

Chikodinaka Oguledo lovenwantintin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 18:35:18 UTC 2022

i bookt my trip for tomorrow. metroaccess will pick me up from
chikodinaka's house Na tick court. 300 natickcourt at 1245pm my pickup
from montgomerycounty librar witeock! at 3 45pm take me too na tick
court 300Natickcourt Chikodinaka's house see youALL at tomorrows
meetingSligoChapter meeting!

--
+1 301-675-9657