[MD-Sligo] Saturday's picnic

Corey Thompson trustycorey at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 18:24:40 UTC 2023

Hi Debbie, first things first, I am sorry that you've come down with
COVID. I am praying for you to get well soon. You will will be missed
at the picnic. Next, I checked with MetroAccess and I do not qualify
for Grandfather so I am not sure how I would get there. If there is a
way please let me know right away. Third, I would like to bring
Deviled Eggs and mashed potatoes. If there is someone who could pick
me up, Here is my telephone numbers:
Primary: (240) 701-7725
Secondary: (202) 507-2557. Thanks in advanced! Corey T.