[MD-Sligo] Treasurer's Report, August 2023

Ben Danforth bdanforth at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 02:24:34 UTC 2023

Good evening Sligo Creek members,

Below is the treasurer's report for August, which covers the period from
July 14 to August 10, 2023.

Starting Balance                                        $1,658.38

Income
None
Total Income                                                    $0.00

Expenses
National convention door prizes                  $100.00
National convention hotel                            $495.50
PAC                                                                $50.00
Total Expenses                                             $645.50

Ending Balance                                         $1,012.88

I won't be able to attend the picnic on Saturday, but I hope everyone
attending has a good time!

Respectfully submitted,
Ben Danforth
Treasurer