[MD-Sligo] Thank you

Corey Thompson trustycorey at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 14:09:55 UTC 2023

On Thu, Feb 16, 2023 at 9:24 AM Brown, Debbie via MD-Sligo <
md-sligo at nfbnet.org> wrote:

> Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers for me and my family during
> this time.  I will be leaving town on Saturday, February 18, and will be
> back for Michelle’s dinner on Saturday, February 25.

> MD-Sligo:
>
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/md-sligo_nfbnet.org/trustycorey%40gmail.com

Good morning Debbie, I also want to express my condolences to you and your
family for your loss. How far everything goes well hope everything gets
better for you I’m praying for you I’ve been praying for you all week and
I’ll continue to pray for you and your family pray for the strengthening
support and the love that you and your family so desire Sonate wish you all
the best and again I’m sorry for your loss love Cory