[MD-Sligo] Maryland State Library Agency: LBPD TUG: December 2023

Dontee Wrenn dontee.wl8 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 08:18:26 UTC 2023

LBPD TUG: December 2023
Maryland State Library Agency

On Saturday, December 11, the Technology User Group will showcase the five best new apps to debut in 2021, as well as look forward into 2022 to highlight upcoming trends and the tech that will be disappearing. Have you discovered a smart phone app that you enjoy? Feel free to share information about the app with all of us. The presentation will be virtual and may be joined by calling 319- 527-4994. You do not have to RSVP for this event. The presentation will begin at 10 AM and last about 60 minutes. We look forward to meeting with you virtually on Saturday, December 11, and hope that you will join us for other exciting events we have planned for 2022 and beyond.
Listen on Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/maryland-state-library-agency/id1633488438?i=1000596621776

Dontee L. Wrenn