[MD-Sligo] Use of the list

Brown, Debbie dabro at loc.gov
Mon Jul 31 13:03:24 UTC 2023

Over the weekend there was an unsolicited email on this list that appears to be a subscription.  It is possible this is just another piece of spam, but I am using this opportunity to remind you not to subscribe the chapter list to any listserv.  A moderate amount of forwarding is OK, but it is best just to let us know about lists that might be of interest to us.
Also, we are all receiving information from the nfbnet list, so it is not necessary to forward those.