[MD-Sligo] AI For the Blind — World Services for the Blind

Dontee Wrenn dontee.wl8 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 20:14:25 UTC 2023

https://www.wsblind.org/events/2023/6/14/ai-for-the-blind-webinar

AI For the Blind
When: June 28 at 2:30 CT

3:30 PM

Close up of someone holding a smartphone on the street with WSB white logo on top. white text beside “AI For the blind | WSB presents AI for the Blind with be my eyes & AYES | June 28 at 2:30 CT
AI is everywhere these days. But have you ever thought how it is changing technology and daily life for the blind? In our latest webinar WSB is so excited to have a roundtable discussion with Be My Eyes Founder, AYES Founder, and Envision on how their apps are changing the game for the blind and visually impaired! AI for the blind can change assistive technology forever.

Hear from the Founder of Be My Eyes on their new AI features they are beta testing and how it will work going forward. AYES founder will also discuss a new app (that we love at WSB!), OKO, and how it uses AI to help those in the blind and visually impaired community use street crossings safely. Envision will also discuss how they are using AI and even have an AI powered virtual assistant!

What you’ll learn in this webinar:

The History of Be My Eyes, AYES (OKO), and Envision

How Be My eyes, AYES, and Envision are implementing AI technology

New Features from Be My eyes

The Future of AI and assistive technology

Dontee L. Wrenn