[MD-Sligo] Treasurer's Report, May 2023

Ben Danforth bdanforth at gmail.com
Fri May 12 02:29:06 UTC 2023

Good evening Sligo Creek members,

Below is the treasurer's report for May, which covers the period from April
7 to May 11, 2023.

Starting Balance                                        $1,209.88

Income
Nut sales                                                        $57.50
Scholarship dinner tickets                            $150.00
PAC donations                                                $61.00
Dues                                                                 $5.00
Total Income                                                  $273.50

Expenses
Dues to NFB of Maryland                               $35.00
PAC                                                                $50.00
Total Expenses                                               $85.00

Ending Balance                                         $1,398.38

Dues were paid for Tom Bickford.

Note that we are asking people to make checks for the scholarship dinner
out to the NFB of Maryland. However, we have accepted checks made out to
the chapter. This explains the $150 reported above for scholarship dinner
tickets.

Respectfully submitted,
Ben Danforth
Treasurer