[MD-Sligo] Nation’s Blind Podcast: Time to Submit Your Resolution

Dontee Wrenn dontee.wl8 at gmail.com
Fri May 26 15:06:47 UTC 2023

Time to Submit Your Resolution
Nation’s Blind Podcast

If you haven’t already submitted a policy proposal for consideration at the national convention in the form of a resolution, or are just curious about the process, then this episode of the Nation’s Blind Podcast will tell you everything you need to know. President Riccobono talks with new Resolutions Committee Chair, Donald Porterfield, who also serves as president of the National Federation of the Blind of Arizona and on our national Board of Directors, about how to submit a resolution, what happens once it’s submitted, and the importance of resolutions to the activity of our movement. Plus, Melissa has an important breaking news announcement, so be sure to listen all the way to the end!   Important links: NFB Resolutions page: https://nfb.org/resolutions Resolution Reminders by Donald Porterfield (Braille Monitor, May 2023)
Listen on Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/nations-blind-podcast/id1531941451?i=1000614306672

Dontee L. Wrenn