[MD-Sligo] FW: OT Lets Go Shopping

terrypowers59 at gmail.com terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 22:31:46 UTC 2023

From: terrypowers59 at gmail.com <terrypowers59 at gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2023 2:52 PM
To: 'Sligo Creek Chapter list, NFB of Maryland' <md-sligo at nfbnet.org>
Cc: 'List for blind crafters and artists' <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org>
Subject: OT Lets Go Shopping

This Friday, 11/3, I will be presenting my hand made and designed goods at
the Lets go shopping, Mall Crawl!

Come and sign up and get all the imfo and details!

Terry Powers

Needle Creations

The holidays are fast approaching, and that means it will soon be time to
shop 'til you drop during our 2023 Let's Go Shopping gift extravaganza!
What is Let's Go Shopping?  It's an online, accessible, virtual mall crawl
that brings together small businesses with the customers who need them.  No
long lines, no empty shelves, no navigating complicated pricing policies to
get the best deal, only to find a better deal elsewhere.  Power shop in your
pj's!

Let's Go Shopping is set for Friday, November 3rd and Saturday, November 4th
starting at 8:00 AM Pacific time both days.  This year is the eighth edition
of Let's Go Shopping, and it promises to be the best yet.  Find apparel and
accessories, tech gadgets and small electronics, pet toys and treats,
artisan crafted leather goods and needle creations, and great gifts for
everyone on your list.  We even have an hour devoted entirely to stocking
stuffers, and a brand new hour just for mystery boxes.  What on earth is a
mystery box?  Well, it's a mystery, isn't it?  Join us and find out!

To get all the details, sign up for our announcement list.  It's the
repository for all things Let's Go Shopping, including product alerts,
discounts, the event schedule, vendor directory, and of course, the
all-important virtual shopping mall login info.  This is an
announcement-only list, so no worries about messages flooding your inbox
with mindless chatter.  Only relevant info about the Let's Go Shopping event
are sent from our groups list. So, get started here:

https://accessibleinsights.info/blog/lets-go-shopping/

follow the sign-up instructions, and you'll be added to the list. If you
have trouble with the "I am not a robot" verification, you can send a blank
email to:

lgs+subscribe at groups.io <mailto:lgs+subscribe at groups.io>  and you'll be
added to the list.

Note:  If you cursor over the above email address, you will see that the
"+," is the plus sign, not the word plus.  No need to fill in a subject line
or type anything into the body of the email.

Please join us on November 3 and 4 as we present a fabulous lineup of great
gifts from a wide variety of passionate entrepreneurs. Don't forget to share
this invitation with your friends!

  Ready for a little retail therapy?  Let's Go Shopping!

Laura Legendary, founder

Let's Go Shopping Virtual Events

lgsvirtualevents at gmail.com <mailto:lgsvirtualevents at gmail.com>

Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>  for Wind