[MD-Sligo] Confirming our special guest at Sunday's Sligo Creek Book Club meeting. All chapter members invited tomorrow, Sunday at 2:30 pm. Meeting details below!

Jeff Baer jabaer811 at outlook.com
Sat Nov 18 21:01:25 UTC 2023

Dear Sligo Creek Chapter members and Sligo Creek book club members,
With a big thank you to Sharon Maneki for suggesting this possibility, it is my pleasure to confirm that we will have a special guest at tomorrow 's (Sunday's) virtual book club meeting to discuss the book "Touch the Top of the World". Attending our book club meeting will be Mr. Maurice Peret, who accompanied the book's author, Erik Weihenmayer, during portions of Erik's record-setting summit of Mount Everest. Here are the details needed to join the book club. All chapter members are invited, even if you did not read the book!
Book Club Meeting Date & Time: Sunday, November 19, at 2:30 pm Eastern time.
For the meeting, you have two options to join in:
Option #1 is via a conference call. At the meeting time, dial 1 (631) 248-2093.
When the system asks you for the Access Code, enter 107 594 7391, then push the pound (also known as hash) symbol.
If you are asked to enter a PIN, just press the pound symbol.
While you are on the call, you may enter star 8 to mute your line. Pressing star 9 will then unmute your line again.

If you have issues calling in during the meeting, please try calling in again. If the issues persist, you can call me, Jeff Baer on my cell phone (number below at the very end of message) during the meeting and I will try to help you.

Option #2 is to join the book club meeting is via a computer, or a via web browser or the app from a smart phone or tablet.
To access the book club meeting via a device rather than by phone call, here is the meeting link to click on at the meeting time:
   https://meet.zoho.com/tEmIQnsKLR

If asked for it, the meeting ID is 107 594 7391
Send me any questions!

  1.
Talk to you at Book Club!
-Jeff Baer