[MD-Sligo] Sligo Creek Book Club: upcoming dates!

Chikodinaka Oguledo chikodinakaoguledo8 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 22:44:37 UTC 2023

merry xmas in advance! hoppyHappy Holidays! debbie. i red the book
loc.gov/nls &www.nlsbard.loc.gov log in2your bardaccount and ordar
thes good db. read it 2day put it under your tree/xmas stocking
stuffer this xmas season

--
nfb.org or +1 410-659-9314! The National Federation of the Blind knows
that blindness is not the characteristic that defines blind people or