[MD-Sligo] Chapter meeting for Saturday, October 14

Chikodinaka Oguledo chikodinakaoguledo8 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 23:05:19 UTC 2023

nfbdc.org will have its nfb convention at marton luther king Jr.
memorial library on 901 g street northwest in dc. all day from 9:00 a
m thru 5:00 p m so no slino no sligo chapter meeting 4me!  if the nfb
sligo meeting whos on the uper satursaturday but sligo sligo Chapter
nfb have fun.

On 10/8/23, Deborah via MD-Sligo <md-sligo at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> This month's chapter meeting will be in person at the White Oak Library,
> 11701 New Hampshire Avenue, beginning at 1:30.
>
> We have ordered nuts but do not know if they will be delivered on time for
> Saturday's meeting.  Judy is working on the form so that you can collect
> orders.
>
> The affiliate will have a business meeting on Saturday, November 11 at the
> time the convention would have been.  It is virtual; there is a cost of $25
> to register.  The link has been sent out; I will send it out again.
>
> Next month, we will meet on Zoom and hold elections.  We will also meet on
> the third Saturday in December, probably at a restaurant.

+1 301-675-9657