[MD-Sligo] Fwd: U.S. Access Board Meeting and Webcast (October 25)

Chikodinaka Oguledo chikodinakaoguledo8 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 22:55:59 UTC 2023

send me the link zoom link with the password send the zoom.com with
ttthe passcode and send the 1touch mobile link plus the zoom.com
link&password + meeding i d!

--
nfb.org or +1 410-659-9314! The National Federation of the Blind knows
that blindness is not the characteristic that defines blind people or