[MD-Sligo] Chapter meeting this Saturday

Deborah deborahb14 at verizon.net
Sat Sep 2 19:55:29 UTC 2023

Our chapter meeting this Saturday will be at the White Oak Library, 11701
New Hampshire Avenue, Silver Spring.

Convention registration is now open on the NFB of Maryland web site,
www.nfbmd.org.  Food and transportation prices are up this year.  If you
need financial assistance from the chapter, please speak to me.  You need to
have attended chapter meetings regularly and, where possible, participated
in other events.

The presidential released this month will be on Thursday evening, September
7.  I will be sending out the Zoom information sometime this weekend.

Our chapter meeting schedule over the next few months has changed.  We will
have another in-person meeting in October because we couldn't find a library
for November.  We will have a Zoom meeting on November 18, the third
Saturday in November, after the convention.  If you owe dues for this year,
please pay them at this meeting.  If you want to pay dues for next year, we
will start taking them at the October meeting.