[MD-Sligo] Chapter meeting this Saturday

Corey Thompson trustycorey at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 10:39:38 UTC 2023

Is the state convention going to have a virtual version? Debbie, don't
forget that I informed you that I have sent in my Crab Fest payment
during the week of the 24th of August. Have you hear whether or not it
was recieved? I let Ronza know but I have not recieved a response.
Would you mind checking with her and then letting me know? Thanks and
I look forward to seeing everyone at the chapter meeting.
Corey t.