[MD-Sligo] Member profiles

Deborah deborahb14 at verizon.net
Mon Sep 11 21:12:33 UTC 2023

I will be sending in a membership list for the chapter this weekend.  I have
to update it because several of you paid dues at the chapter meeting on
Saturday.  Only one person has told me that they updated their profile, so I
am assuming that many of you have not done it.  I will put in your basic
contact information but no more.  For example, I know some of your
birthdates, but I will not put them in.  If you check your information, they
may already be there, but I will not add them.