[MD-Sligo] FW: [DTB-Talk] Marrakesh Treaty celebration) from NLS

Chikodinaka Oguledo chikodinakaoguledo8 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 09:31:00 UTC 2023

Phone number for topic but I love talking books I love reading, talking books can you put my name on the Talking book list or will I have to pay another money for the Talking forklift? This is the Nfb Flagyl, talking book get together in the talking book club I truly love and I love talking books they’re my favorite, especially the long mysteries the long novels fiction or nonfiction or different kinds of talking books, even the book, the longer longer books and the uncensored books that I read at my own time like Fifty Shades of Grey at the Michael lady think like a man and many many other books, including Delilah’s books, one horn at a time and many many talking books, please put my name on the Talking book list and when can I receive my cartridge for the Talking book list thank you very much  I would love to read millions of talking books like five other Sligo, talking book people I am looking for a book club where I can talk to other talking book people read other talking books and discover mysteries novels, and different topics within the talking book, the characters, the author  And what have you thank you so much talking book, family, and happy reading

Sent from my smart phone iPhone 10SX max cell phone