[MD-Sligo] [Event] Build an Art Landscape @ MD LBPD

Brown, Debbie dabro at loc.gov
Thu Sep 14 20:11:53 UTC 2023

Chika, and anyone else, there are buses that go to BWI, some of which run on the weekends.  One that I know runs on weekends is the 200, an MTA bus, which goes from Shady Grove to BWI, and I think there is one from New Carrollton.  If you really want to go somewhere, there is more than one way to get there, but you might have to pay for it yourself and take some initiative.