[MD-Sligo] Saturday's chapter meeting

Deborah deborahb14 at verizon.net
Sat Jan 6 21:01:49 UTC 2024

We will be meeting this Saturday, January 13, onZoom. The link is below.

We have a busy January.  Our day in Annapolis will be on Thursday, January
18.  Please let me know this week if you plan to attend.  For those who have
never been to our in-person day in Annapolis, we run from morning till
night, so if you are not able to do that much walking, be prepared to do
activities later on, such as letter-writing on our issues or attending
hearings.

The great gathering in meeting for our Capitol Hill issues is Monday,
January 29 from 5:00 to 7:00 at the Holiday Inn Capitol, 550 C Street S.W.
Maryland's legislative day on Capitol Hill will be on Tuesday, January 30.
Please let me know if you can attend our day on Capitol Hill.

Our spring raffle will be coming up soon, so if you have a lucky number, we
need to have it by the chapter meeting, and your money must be submitted as
soon as possible.

Please pay your dues.  You may pay by Paypal at www.nfbmd.org/dues
<http://www.nfbmd.org/dues>

Here is the link for Saturday's meeting:

Topic: Ben Danforth's Personal Meeting Room

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/5911247472?pwd=R2plWjl1REIvTmNOUjh6ZFFnZ2NYQT09

Meeting ID: 591 124 7472
Passcode: 700961
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,5911247472#,,,,*700961# US (Washington DC)
+16465588656,,5911247472#,,,,*700961# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 646 931 3860 US