[MD-Sligo] Request for a Lumin demo at Sligo Creek Chapter

Chikodinaka Oguledo lovenwantintin at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 4 12:35:29 UTC 2026


Do y'all need me to drop off refreshments for the Saturday meeting at SlIGO another thing when can I give you all my pack money? I have a whole lot of pack money please keep me up-to-date. Thank you very much C One Zoom.

Get Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>
________________________________
From: MD-Sligo <md-sligo-bounces at nfbnet.org> on behalf of Debbie Brown via MD-Sligo <md-sligo at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Sunday, 04 October 2026 08:27:28
To: 'Sligo Creek Chapter list, NFB of Maryland' <md-sligo at nfbnet.org>
Cc: deborahb14 at verizon.net <deborahb14 at verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [MD-Sligo] Request for a Lumin demo at Sligo Creek Chapter


I think I want to see who is using it and how it works for them.  I will try to catch up on Access On podcasts to see if it is covered there.  A lot of apps come and go, so I want to see if it sticks around for a while before we have a company demo it.



Debbie





From: MD-Sligo <md-sligo-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Chikodinaka Oguledo via MD-Sligo
Sent: Sunday, October 4, 2026 7:58 AM
To: md-sligo at nfbnet.org
Cc: Chikodinaka Oguledo <lovenwantintin at hotmail.com>
Subject: [MD-Sligo] Request for a Lumin demo at Sligo Creek Chapter



Debbie Brown and fellow Federationists,

Can you try to get someone to represent Lumin Incorporated to come by the Sligo Creek Chapter meeting, either at Long Branch Library or any place where the next Sligo meeting is going to be, and talk about Lumin and what Lumin does, how Lumin works, and give a demonstration of Lumin services such as email and other things related to Lumin?

Because I want to learn more about this Lumin service and all things relating to Lumin: sending emails, receiving emails, deleting emails, composing emails, moving emails, and doing all things to your emails. It's like your talking email box, although you're using your voice to send, receive, and do all things to your inbox.

Please get someone from Lumin to come and see about the Sligo Creek Chapter and do a little demo regarding Lumin. If you can't do it, I'll get Libra Robinson, Sean Calloway, Joyce Brooks, Harriet Davis, or anyone from the Greater DC Chapter to do it.

For questions, you can call Debbie Brown, president of the Sligo Creek Chapter, at 301-881-1892.

Thank you very much.

Sligo Creek Chapter meeting, I will see you on Zoom next week Saturday, the Saturday after this coming Saturday. Enjoy the Sligo Creek chapter meeting. Like I said, I will not be there, but enjoy it.

Have a good day.

--
Sent by talking to Lumin<https://trylumin.ai/r/email>.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://nfbnet.org/pipermail/md-sligo_nfbnet.org/attachments/20261004/ae980b1a/attachment.htm>


More information about the MD-Sligo mailing list