<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=us-ascii">
</head>
<body>
<div dir="auto">I normally don't do this, but if you have questions, here's my number, 301-675-9657.<br>
<br>
One more time, 301-675-9657. For the last time, that's 301-675-9657.<br>
<br>
And if you want to reach Debbie Brown for all things Sligo Creek Chapter, the president of the chapter, 301-881-1892. One more time, 301-881-1892.<br>
<br>
I do sincerely apologize for putting numbers on the list. But this will not happen again. I promise this will not happen again.<br>
<br>
The only reason I'm putting numbers on the list is because of the fact that either you need to reach me for anything regarding Sligo Creek Chapter, or if you need refreshments.<br>
<br>
Now, usually I bring refreshments, but sometimes I ask before I bring refreshments. But I think you have everything covered for refreshments.<br>
<br>
See you at the next in-person meeting.<br>
<br>
Have a good day. Have a good life.<br>
<br>
And enjoy the Sligo Creek Chapter meeting.<br>
<br>
Debbie, can I bring refreshments for Saturday's meeting if I do come, or the next in-person meeting? Let me know. See you soon.<br>
<br>
--<br>
Sent by talking to <a href="https://trylumin.ai/r/email">Lumin</a>.</div>
</body>
</html>