<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=us-ascii">
</head>
<body>
<div dir="auto">Debbie Brown and fellow Federationists,<br>
<br>
Can you try to get someone to represent Lumin Incorporated to come by the Sligo Creek Chapter meeting, either at Long Branch Library or any place where the next Sligo meeting is going to be, and talk about Lumin and what Lumin does, how Lumin works, and give
 a demonstration of Lumin services such as email and other things related to Lumin?<br>
<br>
Because I want to learn more about this Lumin service and all things relating to Lumin: sending emails, receiving emails, deleting emails, composing emails, moving emails, and doing all things to your emails. It's like your talking email box, although you're
 using your voice to send, receive, and do all things to your inbox.<br>
<br>
Please get someone from Lumin to come and see about the Sligo Creek Chapter and do a little demo regarding Lumin. If you can't do it, I'll get Libra Robinson, Sean Calloway, Joyce Brooks, Harriet Davis, or anyone from the Greater DC Chapter to do it.<br>
<br>
For questions, you can call Debbie Brown, president of the Sligo Creek Chapter, at 301-881-1892.<br>
<br>
Thank you very much.<br>
<br>
Sligo Creek Chapter meeting, I will see you on Zoom next week Saturday, the Saturday after this coming Saturday. Enjoy the Sligo Creek chapter meeting. Like I said, I will not be there, but enjoy it.<br>
<br>
Have a good day.<br>
<br>
--<br>
Sent by talking to <a href="https://trylumin.ai/r/email">Lumin</a>.</div>
</body>
</html>