<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=us-ascii">
</head>
<body>
<div style="font-family: Aptos, Aptos_MSFontService, -apple-system, Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" dir="ltr">
This is Mr. Chikodinaka Oguledo. Please add me to the Zoom winnings too. I would love to win. I never won anything from the Nfb neither anything from the SlIGO Creek Chapter of Nfb Of Maryland. Please add my name to the drawer. Thank you so much LIFE Time member
of the SlIGO Creek Chapter. Thank you so much, Debbie. I hope you're doing this draw on Zoom. I will be on Zoom. I will be doing double meeting next month. I'll be in person at the greater DC chapter meeting with Libra Robinson and I will be on zoom with Debbie
Brown slow will see you next month on Zoom in November gobble gobble gobble in advance Take take care. See you next month for the Nfb flag drawer Peace y'all. Libra Robinson Nfb greater DCchapterpresident google.com and Google Libra Robinson you will find
everything about Libra Robinson find Libra on Facebook Instagram, Facebook, Facebook Instagram Twitter social media look for Libra Robinson online thank you very much. Catch you next month adios amigo goodbye SlIGO.</div>
<div style="font-family: Aptos, Aptos_MSFontService, -apple-system, Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" dir="ltr">
See you next month in November oh, you know what SlIGO I completely forgot. I may see you January or February. I'm going back to Nigeria to bury my dad to put my dad to rest. I am so sorry. I'm going back to put my dad to rest then I'll be back in hopefully
ending of January beginning of February for the next in person SlIGO meeting by your God bless you all</div>
<div id="ms-outlook-mobile-body-separator-line" data-applydefaultfontstyles="true" dir="auto" style="font-family: Aptos, Aptos_MSFontService, -apple-system, Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;">
<div style="font-family: Aptos, Aptos_MSFontService, -apple-system, Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;">
<br>
</div>
</div>
<div style="font-family: Aptos, Aptos_MSFontService, -apple-system, Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" id="ms-outlook-mobile-signature" dir="auto">
<span style="font-family: Aptos, Aptos_MSFontService, -apple-system, Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">Get
</span><a href="https://aka.ms/o0ukef" style="font-family: Aptos, Aptos_MSFontService, -apple-system, Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;">Outlook for iOS</a></div>
<hr style="display:inline-block;width:98%" tabindex="-1">
<div id="divRplyFwdMsg" dir="ltr"><font face="Calibri, sans-serif" style="font-size:11pt" color="#000000"><b>From:</b> MD-Sligo <md-sligo-bounces@nfbnet.org> on behalf of Emma Mitchell via MD-Sligo <md-sligo@nfbnet.org><br>
<b>Sent:</b> Sunday, 04 October 2026 11:07:22<br>
<b>To:</b> md-sligo@nfbnet.org <md-sligo@nfbnet.org><br>
<b>Cc:</b> Emma Mitchell <emitchell927@icloud.com><br>
<b>Subject:</b> [MD-Sligo] Request to participate in chapter zoom winnings</font>
<div> </div>
</div>
<div class="BodyFragment"><font size="2"><span style="font-size:11pt;">
<div class="PlainText">Hi everyone, may I participate in this chapter and be an official member please<br>
Sent from my iPhone<br>
_______________________________________________<br>
MD-Sligo mailing list<br>
MD-Sligo@nfbnet.org<br>
<a href="http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/md-sligo_nfbnet.org">http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/md-sligo_nfbnet.org</a><br>
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for MD-Sligo:<br>
<a href="http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/md-sligo_nfbnet.org/lovenwantintin%40hotmail.com">http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/md-sligo_nfbnet.org/lovenwantintin%40hotmail.com</a><br>
</div>
</span></font></div>
</body>
</html>