<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=us-ascii">
</head>
<body>
<div dir="auto">My fellow Federationists of the Sligo Creek Chapter,<br>
<br>
Please, if you care to stop by in the morning, come to 10 Thomas Circle Northwest, Washington, DC, known as the Washington Plaza Hotel, and check out what is going on at the general sessions of the Greater DC Chapter.<br>
<br>
For more information, contact Libra Robinson, Sean Calloway, or Joyce Brooks to learn more.<br>
<br>
This coming up Saturday's meeting, I can't make it. But I want to know if I can drop off my PAC money to the Sligo meeting and then go back to the general sessions of the DC meeting. Can I do that, or should I wait until the next in-person meeting?<br>
<br>
I'm sorry I can't be with you, fellow Federationists. But I have to be at 10 Thomas Circle Northwest, Washington, DC, known as the Washington Plaza Hotel, for the general sessions.<br>
<br>
My National Federation of the Blind fellow Federationists and Sligo people, where can I drop off my PAC money? I have a whole lot of PAC money. I even have some paper PAC money to give to y'all. Do I bring it to this Saturday's meeting or the next in-person
meeting? And where is the next in-person meeting? Please tell me when that's going to be.<br>
<br>
Thank you very much, fellow Federationists. I'll see you at the next in-person meeting, and I'll see you on Zoom the Saturday after this coming up Saturday.<br>
<br>
Have a good time at the Sligo Creek chapter meeting. And don't forget to enjoy the donuts and remember me, the donut guy, the guy that waits till all of the Federationists eat their donuts just to see if I can grab one donut or two.<br>
<br>
Unfortunately, I will not be there, because I will be at the Washington Plaza Hotel, 10 Thomas Circle Northwest, Washington, DC, from 9:00 AM until 5:00 PM.<br>
<br>
So enjoy the Sligo Creek chapter meeting, and remember me, your fellow Federationist, Chikodinaka Oguledo, that I can't make it.<br>
<br>
Have fun!<br>
<br>
--<br>
Sent by talking to <a href="https://trylumin.ai/r/email">Lumin</a>.</div>
</body>
</html>