[Mdabs] conference call tonight

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 20:43:39 UTC 2012

Hello MDABS Members,

The MDABS Board is having a meeting via conference call tonight
at 7:30 PM.  We will be discussing ideas for projects and
fundraisers among other things, so we invite the membership to
join us and share your thoughts.  The board is here to serve you,
and we are very interested in your ideas and opinions, so please
share them!

In the past we have used the NFB of Maryland's conference line
for our meetings.  However, this is being changed with tonight's
call.  For tonight's call and for all future conference calls, we
will be using our own room on the Conversation Station conference
system.  Here is how to get into our new conference line:

1.  Call (712) 432-6499.
2.  When you hear the music indicating that you have called into
the Conversation Station, press the pound key.
3.  From the main menu, press 1 for live chat rooms.
4.  When asked for the room code, enter 63227 (which spells MDABS
on your phone's keypad) and press pound.  You will hear a short
welcome message from me after you have entered the room code.
Once this greeting has finished, you will hear the number of
callers in the room.  You are now in the conference.

If you have any questions about this, please let me know.  I
appologize that this is getting out so late.  Our phones were not
working, which prevented me from setting up the room before now.
I hope to talk with many of you tonight!

Thank you,

Chris Nusbaum