[Mdabs] fw: [nabs-l] call for submissions

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 23:03:21 UTC 2012

 ---- Original Message ------
From: "Deborah Kent Stein" <dkent5817 at att.net
Subject: [nabs-l] Call for Submissions
Date sent: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 12:40:37 -0600

I am compiling a special issue of Future Reflections around the
theme of technology.  I would love to include some articles by
parents and kids about the benefits and challenges of using
technology in the classroom.  What works best, how did you
acquire the equipment, and how did your child learn the necessary
skills?  Have you encountered problems with inaccessible
materials, and how do you deal with them?  Can you suggest topics
I should cover or people I should contact for this issue?  Please
contact me off list to share your ideas, no matter how farfetched
they may seem!

Debbie Stein
Future Reflections
dkent5817 at att.net