[Mdabs] [Nfbmd] 2012 BISM Student Weekend RetreatandMondayatthe NABSWinter Seminar

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 23:30:13 UTC 2012

Oh, and Josh, I unfortunately am not going to the NABS meeting or
Great Gathering In either; stupid school, LOL! I don't know if
Gary can still Skype us into Great Gathering In, but if he or
someone else can't, I guess we'll have to read the report in the
Braille Monitor.

Chris

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan